Terms of Service
Please read this agreement carefully before clicking “submit,” or otherwise using this site. When you click “submit,” it means you accept all of these terms the same as if you signed this agreement, even if you have not read them. If you do not agree to all of these terms, exit this web site. These terms may change, so it is up to you to make sure you agree to the terms in this version even if you have agreed to prior versions of this agreement. This site is not owned or operated by, nor affiliated with, any federal, state, county, or city government, or any department, bureau, division, or agency of any of the foregoing (collectively, the “government”).
- No government affiliation. This Site is not owned or operated by, nor affiliated with the Government. This site is an independent organization providing service dog, emotional support dog, and therapy dog registration services, and is not affiliated with the ADA or any government agency. This website provides information on laws and legal topics related to Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals and use or purchase of products and/or services is not a requirement under any law and is designed to reduce conflicts while in public settings with your dog, and, while we believe all information to be accurate, is provided strictly “as is”, without warranty of any kind. Please obey all laws as they apply to your situation. We do not certify or authorize anyone to use a Service Animal nor is certification required by law. The privilege to use a Service or Assistance Animal is granted, under the law, by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and local governments. If you are unsure if you qualify, please consult a local Service Dog trainer or organization. Registration is conducted under the honor system and any individual found to violate our Terms and Conditions (which includes misrepresentation of a Service or Assistance Animal) will be expelled from our registry. Simply registering with us does not qualify an animal or an individual as a Service Dog Handler or provide any special rights, legal or otherwise. If someone found not to comply with our training or behavior standards we can remove or suspend their registration rendering any materials they have invalid. It is not required that Service and Assistance Dog handlers show or have identification in the form of a vest, special harness, training certificate or registration and nor is it required that animals are officially trained, certified or registered with any state, federal or independent organization.
- Copyrights and trademarks. The content, information, organization, graphics, designs, compilation, digital conversion and other materials published on or used on this Site, including, but not limited to, articles, opinions, text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, images, as well as the trademarks, logos, domain names, trade names, service marks, and any other forms of intellectual property (collectively, “Materials”) are owned by the Company, its affiliates, partners and others, and are protected by law. You do not and cannot acquire any ownership rights to any Materials viewed through this Site without our express written permission, or the express written permission of the appropriate owner. The posting of Materials on this Site does not grant you any express or implied license to the Materials, other than to view the materials for your personal information and education, and the presence of Material on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any of our rights to the Materials. All rights in the Materials, including any moral rights, are expressly reserved.
- Third-party and affiliated websites. We have no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials, including advertisers. We work with a number of partners or affiliates, including advertisers, for whom we have placed links on this Site to their websites. We have no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites and make no guarantees, representations or warranties about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of information provided by such sites, any products or services provided by such websites, any results that may be obtained from using such websites, the legality of the products or services provided by such sites, or the privacy or other practices of such websites, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. unless expressly so stated, the inclusion of a linked site is for your convenience only and is not intended and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of the linked site or its content. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this site, including those that we recommend, you do so entirely at your own risk, and our recommendation does not constitute a guaranty or warranty of their services or products. The company and its affiliates disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for the accuracy, content, products, services or availability of information found on this site and on other websites that link to or from this site. The company and its affiliates make no representations or warranties as to the security of any information, including, without limitation, information that you might be requested to give any third party web site. The company is not responsible for any order, entry, fulfillment, payment processing, shipping, cancellations, returns or customer service concerning orders of products or services from web sites owned or operated by any third party.
- Prohibited actions. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of this Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of this Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Site, or any associated network or system, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to this Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing; (d) using this Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information of any e-mail; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the Company in providing this Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Warranty disclaimer. The site and all services and information are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and the company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Use of the site or services is at client’s sole risk. specifically, but without limitation, the company does not represent or warrant, and disclaims any and all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, penalty or damage of any kind whatsoever resulting from, arising out of or in any way related to: (i) any errors in or omissions from the site and its content, services, or any data, including, but not limited to, technical inaccuracies, not up to date information, or typographical errors; (ii) the unavailability or uninterrupted use of the site or any of the services; (iii) defects, viruses or other harmful components on the site or the server that maintains the site; (iv) any third party web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through hyperlinks contained in the site, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions therefrom; and (v) client’s use of the site, or any services, or data. Further, the company does not make any representation or warranty as to any results, economic or otherwise that may be obtained by use of the site, services, or any data. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
- Limitation of liability. The company and any related entities shall not be liable for damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure of delivery of merchandise, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or unlawful use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action or theory. in no event shall the company or any related entity be liable for any actual, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, arising out of this agreement, the use or inability to use this site, the materials or any services, third party products or services, web sites linked to or from this site, or for any breach of warranty. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. you agree that you will not hold the company or any related entity responsible for the selection or retention of, or any acts, errors, or omissions by, any third party in connection with this site, third-party products or services, or web sites linked to or from this site, including, without limitation, third party service providers and advertisers, those with whom the company contracts to operate various portions of this site, and those to whom the company provides links for content, advertising and/or any other type of data or information. Any reliance upon any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this site is at your own risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, or other materials accessed through or obtained by means of this site.
- Comments and inquiries. Any response from the Company to any inquiries are for information and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as advice of any type.
- Notices. Communications made through this Site or the Site’s e-mail or messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Company or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to the Company is required by contracts, or any Government laws, rules, or regulations.
- Jurisdiction/governing law. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Palm Beach County, Florida and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflict of law principles. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in West Palm Beach, Florida in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of this Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, otherwise it will be forever waived and barred.
- Modification of terms. The Company reserves the right to revise this Agreement at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions; therefore, you should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Agreement. This Agreement and any modifications thereto are valid and binding upon you.
- Severability/waiver. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in this Agreement to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. To the extent that anything in or associated with this Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence.
- Acknowledgement. By accessing this site or using the information or services available through this site, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound thereby.
- Return policy. Please contact us within 15 days of receiving your items (vest, leash, or collar) if you wish to exchange for a different size, and we will send you the replacement. Please note that all items sent for exchange must be in new condition. As the identification items are made to order, we are unfortunately unable to provide a refund for the identification kits after they have been produced. No refunds or exchanges after 15 days.